I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Thursday, January 8, 2015

Honduras Packing List!

Hey! We fly out for Honduras February 4th! I'm getting so excited!

But it's coming up quick! I need to start working on packing which means assessing what I have and what I will need. Thankfully, my list of what I will need to get is short.
I will need your help to get these things. 

Work gloves (I should have some somewhere but I can't recall where they would be if I did bring them so it is possible I may need to get another pair, or see if my mom can find them and send them. haha)
Water proof watch (I had bought one during the summer, used it a few times and it died so I'll need to get another one.)
Pancho/rain jacket
Work/Hiking boots
Frisbee (sounds trivial but it works great for holding our paper plates or even being an easy plate/bowl. It's a neat Royal Servant hack haha)

Thankfully, I have everything else! I might have to buy some longer socks depending on what the boots are like. The boots and rain jacket are my biggest needs. I am not sure what the costs will be like. It just depends on where I go. Hopefully I can go with someone to an REI sale and get a good pair for a discounted price. But I'll need some financial help with them and the rest of what I will need. These will also come in handy in future trips so it will be more than a one-trip use!

If you can donate something, even a little, it will help!
Thank you!

Here is my address (I'll need the $ sent to me directly since it is for supplies, it is outside the actual cost for Kairos)

Beka Kopenski
245 Walker Ave. N.
Wayzata, MN 55391

I will need any gifts by January 24th, that week before we leave with be prep for Honduras (so packing will officially begin then). 

No comments:

Post a Comment