I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas and New Years!

I was able to fly home for two weeks. It was a great time spent with family and friends. I'm so thankful and blessed to have been able to go home. Here is my Christmas break update!!!


Love our Christmas tree every year. It's always so pretty!
Sam and Dad reading in Luke and Isaiah. We went to Christmas morning service at church. 
James loves his new legos! He is so cute playing with his toys! His playing as grown up. He even makes the little people talk! lol
I got a new camera! Super excited! My last one (the grey one) was getting very close to death. The purple one will serve me well on mission trips!
I basically took over and made Christmas dinner. Felt good to cook for my family again!
James got sick with the flu while I was home. Poor baby. He looked so miserable and fell asleep really early one night.





Found some Fair trade organic chocolate on sale for only $2 at Kroger. Made my heart so happy. (Fair trade was one of the topics during our week on ethics). And I bought a Christmas Pickle. It's an old German tradition. You put the pickle ornament on the tree Christmas Eve and in the morning, the kids search the tree and the first to find it gets a special present. I'm excited to use this as my Christmas tradition in the future!

This is my new total! (Actual it is down to $424 but I'm being lazy and not taking a new picture and replacing this.) I'm being lazy because I've been working on the last three blog posts for like 3 weeks now. So ready to be caught up. haha!

James gave me the best New Years Kiss <3 Love that kiddo! (funny story, one of my classmates saw this picture and didn't realize at first that it was James and was shocked that I was posting a picture of me kissing my boyfriend. (He thought it was weird because I wouldn't be one to post something like that in the first place.) I laughed because I'd have to have a boyfriend first...HAHAHA...The memories made at Kairos = priceless. 

Hope you all had a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year. And I do apologize for this being so late. 
But at least I got it done in time for what lies ahead!

Oh and I returned home to MN and so far, it's been the coldest so far this winter. I mean, it's below zero. Tomorrow is supposed to be wind chill -35 below. *GULP* 











No comments:

Post a Comment