I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Monday, April 6, 2015

Week 24!

Sorry this is late! The last couple weeks have been super busy!
So this may be a short update on week 24! Wow, sorry, that just hit me. It's already been 24 weeks.. (well, 26 weeks now since this is late. crazy!!!)

Monday and Tuesday Kairos students had the chance to teach for 20 minutes of characteristics of a leader. I taught on Discipline. I used alot of it on Saturday and got a lot of work done that needed to be done. Live what you teach :)
This week we did not have internships at our churches due to spring break. So it was nice to have a Wednesday off. I caught up with family and friends and skyped/called them. It was great!

On Friday, we did Jesus with Skin on. My group went to the Perkins across the street. John treated us girls to pie as we worked on drawing/writing encouraging notes to random people. We made notes for some of the staff and the people who were sitting at the restaurant. Left one at a bus stop and some barri



stas.
On Friday we also had a charades night! A lady from our church hosts an intern charade party every year. It was a lot of fun! We all won gift cards! I got a Caribou gift card and that made me very happy! I have yet to use it! Saving it for a day  I really need a latte :)

On Saturday, I went and hung out with some friends. We made biscuits and gravy for dinner and watched the movie....my mind blanked. I don't remember what we watched. It was intense thriller and it was awesome. I loved the movie. It was great to watch a clean thriller.
So yeah, that was week 24. Told you it would be a short update!




Oh and Friday was a sad day. We said goodbye to one of our classmates. For various reasons she is leaving the Kairos program. We sent her off with love!



Savannah is the girl in the front/middle with cream colored shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment