I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Sunday, September 25, 2011

Serious and Funny moments in a temple

Before ministry in the Tibetan refuge camp (I am almost positive that this temple was at the camp) we had the chance to check this temple/ monastery out.
Then afterwards we got to go back while the monks were doing recitations and chants inside.
Hearing the chants and 'music' was pretty eerie.While sitting on a pew (yes I was able to sit on a pew just like this pic but on the other side of the room) I was in a deep thought about spiritual things when I looked down and what do I see on the floor? A nasty cockroach. I quickly pulled my feet up and so did my friend who was sitting next to me. I thought I was safe but that diminished. The cockroach decided to crawl up next to my feet on the pew! Trying not to make a scene during the ceremony thing, I got up (more like jumped up) and walked behind the pews and was going to sit on the floor but just as I was about to sit, what decides to get on the floor and come over to me? The stupid cockroach! So I ran back to my seat and the cockroach finally left me alone. I am glad I didn't make a scene. How embarrassing would that have been? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment