I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Sunday, September 25, 2011

A funny moment at the Leper Colony...

So when we visited the Leper Colony I was able to play with this adorable little girl.
I thought she was the cutest thing (still do). She was very fascinated with our water bottles and especially our cameras!!
Well as we were playing with her and our cameras and water bottles we noticed a wet spot on the ground. At first I thought a water bottle leaked but the mother of the child immediately picked the girl up and I knew that the kid just peed.
Well that wasn't the worst part.
The mother, right in front of us, took the kids pants off!
And that was our dawning moment when we saw with our own eyes are mistake. This little girl was no little girl...

She was a boy.

haha as soon as the mother walked away, we all looked at eachother and laughed. We all had thought that he was a she.
We were wrong.

Funny times.

No comments:

Post a Comment