I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Monday, September 5, 2011

Nepal was...

amazing!!!
I had so much fun playing with the kids (as seen in the picture), meeting new people, trying new food, and doing new things. It was the time of my life and I wouldn't trade any second of it away. I know God used me in might ways, although I was not able to see the fruit of my planting, I know there will be a harvest because of me. My strongest point and I pray I did it well, was playing with the children and showing them love. It wasn't everyday that white people would stop and love on these kids or play with them. In fact, I am sure it almost never happens. My team made an impact on many lives just by playing with the kids and showing the people that we were different. That we were not just some group of tourists that will go and make a ruckus and cause problems. We were responsible teenagers sharing the love of Christ. I could not have asked for a better team of people. Each and everyone of them are near and dear to my heart and I will miss them greatly but thank God for facebook and other ways of keeping in touch.

This is just one post, I will post more in the time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment