I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Monday, September 5, 2011

Pushing myself to new heights..

Literally! This is one of Nepal's tallest/longest suspension bridges and I crossed it! Twice!
Now, if you don't know already, I am deeply scared, more like terrified of heights. The first thing I had to push myself to do was to fly on an airplane, by myself and wander the airport of Chicago to baggage claim, by myself. I also didn't like doing big things like that by myself. But now I can do it.

Anyway, back to the bridge. So it was very scary. A beautiful view but very scary. It took every ounce of me to not freak out or something. But with the help of some friends, I was able to go over it and back again.

I conquered it!

No comments:

Post a Comment