I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Sunday, September 25, 2011

A defining moment...

This is true love right here in this picture.
When a teenager holds the hands of a leper with no fear or shame.
Only love.
I cannot tell you how proud I am of my friend for this act of love she showed this old, lonely woman. Although they couldn't understand each other,
my friend showed God's love by holding this lepers hand.

I love you, my Canadian friend :)
You are so special and I know you will be greatly rewarded for this act of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment