I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Just a reminder!

Hey! Hope you all are doing well!

If you a receiving these email updates, thank you for joining my blog! I just wanted to remind you to not only "Follow by Email." But to also "Join this site" or let me know you are there! It just helps me know who I'm writing to when I post!
Joining the site is more just for my purposes of seeing who all is connected to my blog. Not much different than following by email. You won't get double the emails ;)

If you are one of these people, you have already joined this site! But if you are not on the list, then double check you did it right and join the site! And thanks!!!
Mickey C.
Kelly E.
Nikki. K
Liz F.
Lisa C
Chele R
Melissa M
Chelsea M
Chris M.
Jean K.
Deborah J.
Michelle C.


~Beka
बेका 

No comments:

Post a Comment