I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Thursday, October 9, 2014

Packing,purple hair, see-you-later's, and lots of travel!

Hey, everyone! 
Tomorrow I set out on my next adventure! 
I've been packing and re-packing all week. 
We packed up the car tonight. 
                                                            

So, at the beginning of September, I promised that if I could raise $1,000 in one month, I would dye my hair a crazy color! I also added, if I could raise the last of my funds, my entire family would dye their hair.
Well, unfortunately, I did not finish but God was soo good! I raised a total of $2,534 in just one month and some odd days! WOW! 



So, I dyed my hair PURPLE



I really enjoyed the color change. I've never been one to do anything other than lightening my blonde hair. I could totally see myself doing this again in the future. haha!



And I DID go out in public. Dad and I had a nice date at Chili's. 




So I am now down to only $1,580 left to raise! 
PRAISE GOD!

These last two months have been incredible. God has been blowing my mind. The odds seemed impossible. The mountain was huge in January. 
It is just a small hill, now in October. 
My God is a MOUNTAIN MOVER!



PRAYER REQUESTS:
- Friday and Saturday will be long days full of see you later's and lots of travel. Pray for safety, and sounds minds as we make the 19 hr + drive to Minnesota.
- My family as the transition of me not being home hits them.
- For me as I transition to this new season of my life.
- For me and my host home, whom I am starting to know and cannot wait to meet on Sunday!
- That all financial needs will be met (the last $1580 and personal financial needs.)
- My grandparent as they continue on a long road trip to multiple states, back to GA and then home to NY, all after they take me to MN!
- All of the Kairos students as they continue to make their way to Minneapolis this weekend.
- Orientation will start on Monday. It will be a camping trip. Pray that my team will bond in incredible ways! Let our year start off amazing!!!

NEEDS:
I will be needing $10 a week for gas. I will be carpooling with another team member and will have to pay them for gas. If this is something you can help out with, once, twice or for the whole month (or any amount to go towards gas) let me know and I will make sure you know how you can get it to me : kandykat.410@gmail.com 


MAKE SURE that you have also "Joined this site" so I know you are there! Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I am so excited for you to be apart of this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment