I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Monday, March 7, 2011

A peace that passes all understanding

"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

Last night I was doing literature homework, not even thinking about Nepal when it just popped in my head. Immediately I felt a sense of peace just wash over me. It felt warm and fuzzy :) Then I just knew deep in my heart that I was going to go to Nepal and that it would all work out. I have to say that after that experience my day has been wonderful! I'm praising and thanking God for giving me His peace last night for I really have been in need of it.

Oh and I really need some prayer! This week we are starting the process of getting my passport and from what I heard it can take a long time. Well I only have like 3 months to get it so if you all would pray, and pray hard that it all gets done and sent back to me soon.

Oh and Praise be to God! I am almost to the half way point in raising funds!

No comments:

Post a Comment