I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Oh me of little faith!"

"And he said to them, Why are you fearful, O you of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm." Matthew 8:26

Today I got back from a women's refresher in Alabama. It was an overnight stay from Friday to Saturday. Friday night the lady singing, Kim Mclean, said God was telling her to sing a song that she had written and it was called "Oh me of little faith" and what she talked about in the song spoke to me. Lately it seems I have been feeling doubts creep in. I want to go to Nepal so bad I fear about not going and I start asking questions to myself like "What if I don't go?" and such. What she said just told me that I need to stop asking and start Praising and thanking God for what He is about to do in my life! And on top of that, this morning I was reading in my new devotional called "This day with the master" by Dennis Kinlaw, and it spoke about opening our eyes to God and seeing the blessings He has for us and that spoke to me. I need to open my eyes to the resources of Gods storehouses. I know He will get me to Nepal I just have to trust Him and open my eyes to his plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment