I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"My name is Beka and I am 16 years old. This summer I will be going on a missions trip with Reign Ministries to the country of Nepal for 6 weeks during the summer of 2011. This will be such a great opportunity for me. I have heard from so many people that mission trips change lives and that is exactly what I wish. For my life to be changed even more for the Glory of God. All of my life I have wanted to go on an adventure and what better way to go on an adventure than on an adventure for God? I cannot wait to see how God will use me and others in Nepal this summer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment