I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The door will shut

In chemistry class we have been watching a musical movie on Noah's ark. I have learned a lot about how things might have been for Noah and his family and how difficult it was to leave everyone behind to die. We just finished the scene where Noah and his family entered the ark and were trying to convince people to join them last minute. But no one new entered and God shut the door blocking them from ever entering the ark.
It reminded me of death. Death is God's way of shutting the door. Noah couldn't reverse and open the door. It was shut. That is what death will be like. The door will shut and no one can change their lives.
We have one life to live. Our life is our once chance to live for God. Once we die, there is no going back and opening the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment