I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 32! Boundary Waters!

This last week Kairos spent up in Northern MN in the Boundary Waters wilderness! It was an amazing week to be disconnected from social media and just enjoy being out in God's creation! 
It was definitely a big week for me. It was my first camping trip ever and boy was I thrust into it!
We woke up Tuesday morning with snow on the ground and ended the week wearing shorts and t-shirts. We had no rain (something that everyone was warning us about). I also got a nice tan. We were blessed with such incredible weather, which really helped make this such an amazing trip for me. 
As I said in the last blog post, I was the leader for Friday, something which I was pretty nervous about. 

Friday went so much better than I expected. I led my team from Fish Stake Narrows all the way down to Nina Moos lake, around 12 miles! We started at 7 am and got there by 3pm. It was a long day but so worth it because it let us have a much shorter day on Saturday which was our day to leave. The pic to the side is where I led my team on Friday. 
It seriously was a fantastic time filled with many memories and sooo much laughter. Pretty sure I laughed the entire time. I had a great team and bonded well. 
It was a week of many firsts, memories which I will treasure forever. 






Here are some pics from the week!


It was foggy when we got up at 5am, this was more towards 6am so almost gone.

Indian pictographs! They were in Canada. Or on Canada. lol. We also saw a moose pictograph.




No comments:

Post a Comment