I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Sunday, May 3, 2015

Week 29!

This week was our last week of class (where we have a teacher come and speak). So crazy to wrap up this aspect of Kairos though I am glad that there is still so much to be learning through experiences and debriefing that is ahead. 
We had a Royal Servants trip leader come in for a few days and speak on the importance of youth ministry and ministry in general. It was a great week and I learned a lot. 
On Saturday Chelsea, Carsten and I went kayaking on Lake Minnetonka that is just down the street from my house. It was an absolutely gorgeous day out to spend hours on the lake. It was my first kayaking experience ever and proved to be a quite entertaining first couple hours. But it was great practice for our Boundary Water's trip in just two weeks. I'm probably one of the most inexperienced camping and any sort of boating ever...So I need some practice before the real deal. 

ALSO
This week we learned what teams we were assigned to! I will be going as a Staff Discipler to SCOTLAND this summer! I'm so excited! It's going to be a great summer! (And Chelsea is coming with me! Also, Amanda!)





And I got a free Keurig and a bunch of free k-cups. Such a nice blessing :) It makes me super happy. So FYI, I am currently taking k-cup donations!




Prayer requests:
-I need an additional $224 for Royal Servants.
- For good weather during Boundary Waters, also safety for my class during this time.
-For my leadership abilities this summer as I will lead a small group of 4 girls this summer. I've a little nervous but oh so excited to meet them and pour into them. 
-As I begin getting details for plans after Kairos and then as I start planning things for that. Needing a lot of prayer for this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment