I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

T minus 4 days!!!

Well, I leave on Saturday, at 4am to head to the airport where I will wait for 2 hours and then board my flight to Chicago. I am so excited and so very nervous! The emotions are running high. Please keep me in your prayers that morning as I head out and start this amazing journey. I was told I could recieve mail while at Training camp which is until July 5th (actual day we leave). So, if you are interested in sending something, here are a couple different ways you can do that!

Email :


Real mail or packages :


I would absolutely love to get something so please send it!! Thank you all so much for the support you have given me. It would not have been possible without you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment