I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Friday, June 3, 2011

God, again you make me smile to no end!

Can you believe that in 22 short days I will be stepping on to an airplane by myself and heading to Chicago for Training Camp. Then on July 4 my team and I will be heading to Nepal on a very long flight.
I have to say, that when I sent my last blog update, I didn't know that I still needed to raise money. At that time, I needed $92. Now that number has dropped to $22!!! My travel insurance is being covered, I received $55 worth of gift cards and next week we are going shopping for clothes and the rest of my supplies. I am super excited!! It has been so amazing to watch God work and send in the money.
I recently was wondering why God would let me get all excited when I thought I had all my funds but then be let down when I realized I had $92 left to raise. I think I know why. And that is to keep me trusting in Him and looking to Him. I am glad that I still had money to raise. I enjoy the time of prayer I have with Him and I enjoy trusting in Him. haha which I just realized. I am totally and completely happy when I am trusting God. I love the feeling!!

Well, I recently just found out that you are able to send me care packages while I am at Training camp! how cool is that? I would be soooo happy if I got some packages! These packages can include : chips, candy, gum, silly bands (to hand out to kids in Nepal), etc. It would make me feel all warm inside to get a package. So please, send one! I will be at training camp during June 25 to July 4. If they are sent on July 4 or after, the package will be sent back so please be sure to send it before that date! I will update you further on the address to send a package to.

Thank you all for your support and prayer and I hope I can convince my mom or dad to keep you all posted through my blog or facebook during the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment