I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Kairos : The start of something new!

          
Makes me sad that I really only blogged 7 times here but I am so excited to start it back up! I can only hope that all of my supporters will follow along on this journey that, without their help (and with God's help) would not have been possible. 
So if you were one of the people that sacrificed for me, THANK YOU. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making this dream a reality. 
Photo: $4,114 left to go! #kairos2015 #reignministries #missionsGod used you to accomplish His plan and I pray that He blesses you all for it.

I still have, as of today, $4,114 left to raise. (120 gifts of $35 will finish!) but I know God will continue to bring it in and finish what He has called me to do. So I am trying to be patient and watch how the end will enfold.


Today marks the one month date till I leave. The plan is that my grandparents will drive me up to Minneapolis, Minnesota on October 10th.  There is an opening ceremony on Sunday, Oct. 12th where I will meet my team face to face (we have been talking through social media for a week or two now) and I will meet my host family (although I will get to find out who they are at the start of the month and can contact them). I am so excited!


I will go home with my host family after the ceremony and I assume would be to unpack and settle in. But also to pack and get ready for Kairos Orientation the next day! We will be doing a camping trip to northern Minnesota along Lake Superior! I'm nervous but so excited! I have never gone real camping before, only training camp for Royal Servants (Nepal). 


I have a lot I still need to get before I leave. Some on the list includes : shorts, long sleeve shirts, thermal clothing, rain clothing, hiking boots, snow boots, and a bunch of other things. Though I am all set on shampoo's, conditioner's, and deodorants. And a head start on vitamins! ;)

This month will be a crazy busy month as I get ready to leave, see and hang out with people for the last time for awhile, visit family and work, work, work!!

I guess that is it for now! Thanks for reading! Thanks for giving! Thanks for praying! Thanks for overall, investing in my calling to missions and ministry. Talk to you again soon!

God bless!
Beka

बेका   (Nepali for Beka)

If you'd like to donate to my personal expenses (stamps and the supplies listed above) email me at = kandykat.410@gmail.com    for my address.

If you'd like to donate again, here is the link to donate online :

https://www.egsnetwork.com/gift2/?giftid=3C14F4E1-28B3-4FC4-8A37-F3611508F638





No comments:

Post a Comment