I Will Follow You

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17 (NIV)
"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you"
I will follow-Chris Tomlin


Monday, April 6, 2015

Week 25!

This week was amazing! Our classes were on Evangelism and Missions. Wow! I mean, I knew these two things were important. But to have it laid out so plainly yet so inspiring.

Wednesday we had no internships again so me and two others went and watched American Sniper in the theater. Such a great film. I sobbed at the end. Those types of movies always remind me of how blessed I am that my dad was never sent to war. He came close to it. He went through all the training for Desert Storm and when they were supposed to leave, they were told they didn't have to go. I am also reminded of the loss I have seen over the years. I went to school with a family whose Father/Husband was killed. It was a very sad day, one where I ran straight to my dad and hugged him tight, thankful that I could still do that. (Also thankful that he worked at my school so he was there for me to hug).
Our military men and women sacrifice so much and it's so easy to forget that.

I have to share some of the videos we watched over the week. Some are serious. Some are funny. I encourage you to watch each one.

~Please Don't Send me to Africa~
Hilarious video, only a couple minutes long.


The Supremacy of Christ by John Piper. WOW can I just say WOW? This is such a moving message I urge you all to watch this. Soak in the words of this message. Let it sink deep down.



This was another great Piper video. Much shorter than the one above but equally as powerful. "Don't Waste Your Life"








Hope you all had an amazing Easter celebrating our Risen Lord! 



No comments:

Post a Comment